Sign up for a free trail lesson
Judo, Jiu Jitsu, yoga and the cardio classes (‘ZekerBewegen’ and ‘DojoActief’) are for everyone. Everyone is welcome at our association. We aim for beginners to advanced (including a competition selection) and for specific targeted audiences. We teach judo for toddlers (tumble judo), preschoolers (Mini judo) and kids with a disability (adapted judo).
If you think this sounds like fun and you want to come and try our Budo sports for free, please fill in this contact form. We will contact you to select a class fit for you.
It is also possible to just come and have a look at a class you are interested in, without participating. After the class you can have a cup of coffee, tea or lemonade at the reception desk.
7 reasons why judo is good for children
- Judo teaches children to conquer their fears: falling and getting back up on your feet can be painless.
- On the mat they work on their motor skills and general fitness in a playful way.
- Judo makes children more resilient and assertive. It makes them mentally and physically stronger and this increases their self-confidence.
- Children learn to focus and to persevere by the judo lessons.
- Respect is very important on the mat and goes hand in hand with pleasure. It is a joy to see how the teacher teaches the judo values to the students.
- Judo teaches children to control themselves. In contrary to what some people think, it is a medicine against violence and aggression.
- Judo gives children a group to be a part of. It helps children to develop social skills and make new friends.